Effective Date: January 1, 2020.
CLEAN BODY LIVING, LLC (“we,” the “Company” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of any individuals visiting CLEANBODYLIVING.COM (“Site”)
- PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience Site intended for individuals 18 or older. We do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information we have for that individual. If you are aware of such a person, please contact us immediately using the contact option on the Site.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
(1) Categories of Personal Information. We collect personal information from you when you sign up to receive guides, PDFs and/or email messages from us as follows:
- A first name you provide, and
- An email address you provide.
We do not share your information with any third parties who will directly market to you. We do share this information with third parties who assist in the running of the Site (hosts, email processing, etc.), however, they do not use or disclose your information for marketing purposes.
(2) Modification or Removal Process. If you wish to remove or modify any of your personally identifiable information, you can click the “opt out” link in any email or contact us to make the request using the Contact [link to contact page] page on the Site.
(4) Effective Date: The effective date shall be January 1, 2020.